IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to Bello Machre. If you are 70½ or older you are able to send an IRA rollover to Bello Machre; if you are 72 or over, your rollover will count towards your RMD (Required Minimum Distribution) and you will not have to pay income tax on that amount.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- For those over 72, avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Bello Machre
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Bello Machre
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.